Grapefruit has many nutrients which is good for health. This fruit has round shape, green peel with a little rough on the surface, the gut is juicy, sweet and sour, can be used as a dessert or eat for refreshment.
Grapefruit has many nutrients which is good for health. This fruit has round shape, green peel with a little rough on the surface, the gut is juicy, the flavor sweet and sour, can be used as a dessert or eat for refreshment.
Nutritional facts of 100g (3.5 oz) Grapefruit: Energy 38kcal (159 kJ), Carbohydrate 9.62g, Fat 0.04g, Protein 0.76g; Vitamins (82%): Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Vitamin B6, Vitamin C; Minerals: Iron (1%), Magnesium (2%), Manganese (1%), Phosphorus (2%), Potassium (5%), Sodium (0%), Zinc (1%).
|Nutritional facts of 100g (3.5 oz) Grapefruit:|
|Energy||159 kJ (38 kcal)|
|Phốt pho (2%)|
Benefits of Grapefruit:
– Grapefruit has much vitamin C can be against oxidation, prevent aging and strengthen the immune system.
– Grapefruit having high fiber makes we feel full while eating, therefore it helps losing weight effectively.
– On the other hand, Grapefruit also brings many benefits to health such as reduce cholesterol, prevent kidney stones, prevent cancer, reduce stroke, etc.
How to preserve Grapefruit:
– Put Grapefruit at a dry place to avoid directly from the sunlight.
– An intact Grapefruit can be preserved for 15 days at normal conditions.
– If the Grapefruit is peeled, put in a food container and preserve in refrigerator at 7 to 10 celsius degrees.
Besides, Grapefruit not only can be eaten but also be made as smoothie and juice. Grapefruit juice has a delicious flavor that helps to cool the body. Drinking Grapefruit juice or eating pomelo before each meal will help to lose weight effectively.