Coconut is a refreshments fruit; coconut water provides a plenty of mineral salt and strengthen the immune system.
Coconut at Vina T&T Group having the origin from Ben Tre meet the standard to export as well as good brand name in the US market.
Nutrition facts of 100g (3.5 oz) coconut: Energy 354kcal (1,480 kJ), Carbohydrate 15.23g, Fat 33.49g, Protein 3.33 g, Vitamin Thiamine (B1) 0.066mg, Riboflavin ( B2) 0.020mg, Niacin (B3) 0.540mg, Pantothenic acid (B5) 0.300mg, Vitamin B6 0.054mg, Vitamin B9 26 μg, Vitamin C 3.3mg, Vitamin E 0.24mg, Vitamin K 0.2 μg. Minerals: Calcium 14mg, Iron 2.43mg, Magnesium 32mg, Manganese 1,500mg, Phosphorus 113mg, Kali 356mg, Sodium 20mg, Zinc 1.10mg, Water 46.99g… .
|Nutrition facts of 100g (3.5 oz) Coconut|
|Energy||354 kcal (1.480 kJ)|
|Vitamin Thiamine (B1)||0.066mg|
|Pantothenic acid (B5)||0.300mg|
Benefits of Coconut:
– Coconut brings a lot of good points to our health such as: strengthen the digestive system, strengthen the immune system, limit cardiovascular disease, prevent diabetes, etc.
– The coconut’s water contains lots of potassium and minerals help refreshments, replenishing water for the body, treating dry mouth, swelling due to heart disease, etc.
Coconut becomes the favorite fruit that many people love to make smoothie, a drink which brings lots of benefits for health such as:
– Support the digestive system, compensate lost water for the body while having diarrhea.
– Generate additional energy, balance fluids in the body, and help your body become energetic.
– Build strong bones; provide many good minerals for bones.
– Help pregnant women reduce constipation, heartburn, heat in the body, etc.
– Drinking coconut smoothies regularly can improve the skin, treat melasma, prevent aging and help losing weight.