Star apple is an aromatic and sweet taste fruit. Its shape is round, the peel is green and turns purple or brown when ripe.
Star apple at Vina T&T Group having the high quality meets the standard to export. This fruit has been one of the top expensive fruits in the US market so far.
Nutrition facts of star apple: Calcium 14.65mg, phosphorus 73.23mg, potassium 67.2mg, magnesium 3.3mg, 2.33mg iron, water 73.23mg, protein 2.33mg, fiber 3, 3mg, energy 67.2mg, carbohydrate 14.65mg, vitamin C 14.5mg … Beside, this fruit also contains many vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, especially glucite, calcium, malic acid oil.
|Nutrition Facts of Star Apple|
Benefits of star apple:
– Star apple contains much vitamin C and antioxidants.
– Star apple has high fiber and low calorie, which helps to lose weight effectively.
– Star apple is considered as the tradition remedies in some countries, seeds are taken advantage of reducing fever and treat diarrhea, leaves are used to reduce laryngitis and pneumonia.
Besides, Star apple can be eaten as well as is used for cooking into many beneficial dishes such as:
– Star apple with bubble sweet gruel has sweet and cool taste, it provides a lot of nutrition not only builds strong bones but also prevents fat in the body.
– Star apple smoothie has a wonderful flavor, easy to drink and good for health.
– Star apple beams with the main ingredients is star apple mixed with milk and ice is a cooling drink, suitable for refreshments on summer days.