Mango is a kind of tropical fruits which contains lots of healthy nutrients. Mango has a fragrance and attracting taste with beautiful yellow flesh, contains much water, sweet taste, can ingest during summer days to refresh.
Mango owned by Vina T&T Group has high quality with exporting standards and no residues of plant protection. Mango has a beautiful shape, without black marks causing fruit damage.
Nutritional value of 100g Mango: Calories 59kcal, Lipid 0.4g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 1mg, Potassium 168mg, Carbohydrate 15g, Protein 0.8g and many types of Vitamin A 1,082 IU, Vitamins C 36.4mg, Calcium 11mg, Iron 0.2mg, Vitamin B6 0.1mg, Magnesium 10mg… .
|Nutritional value of 100g mango|
|Vitamin A||1.082 IU|
Usages of mango:
- Mango contains vitamin C and B1 which are good for skin and strengthen the immune system.
- They provide fiber and enzyme to metabolize protein which benefits the digestion system.
- Eating mango assists losing weight, reduces cholesterol and prevents cancer, etc.
– Method 1: After buying, people should wash the mangoes, soak in water with salt in 5 minutes, wash again with a soft towel, clean carefully the fruit stalk to avoid bacterial invasion, hook mushrooms causing damage. Finally, people put the mangoes into plastic bags and preserve in refrigerator with the temperature of about 15 celsius degrees.
– Method 2: People wash the mangoes, peel and cut them into pieces, arrange them on the plates, make sure not to let the mango pieces overlap. Then, people put them into the refrigerator for 3 to 5 hours depending on the ripening of the mangoes. Then, people take the mangoes out and put them into a freezer. This way can preserve mangoes for 10 months.
– Method 3: People should wash the mangoes, peel and cut them into small pieces, put them into a food container then. People make the sugar and water mixture, boil and stir them well, let the mixture cool and pour it on the mangoes surface. People can them and put into the refrigerator. This way can preserve magoes during 12 months.
Beside eating directly, mango can be used to make juice or milk shake. They all have sweet and soured tastes, can drink on summer days to lower the thirsty feeling.