Vina T&T is proudly announced that we have just obtained GLOBALG.A.P. certification. Our group has been building 500 hectares plantation of Dragon Fruit, Longan, Mango and Rambutan which meet GLOBALG.A.P requirements.
Vina T&T obtained GLOBALG.A.P.
GLOBALG.A.P. is a trademark and a set of standards for good agricultural practices (G.A.P.). GLOBALG.A.P. is internationally recognised for agricultural production and guarantees the safe and sustainable production of food/crop. GLOBALG.A.P. Certification includes the following aspects:
– Food safety and traceability
– Environment (including biodiversity)
– Workers’ health, safety and welfare
– Animal welfare
– Includes Integrated Crop Management (ICM), Integrated Pest Control (IPC),
– Quality Management System (QMS), and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
Currently, GLOBALG.A.P. is a farm assurance program, translating consumer requirements into Good Agricultural Practice. There are 120 countries in the 5 continents are adopting these GLOBALG.A.P. standards. Vina T&T Group has been steadily developing and moving toward sustainable agriculture.